Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Second Sonogram



We had our second sonogram today. The baby seems healthy and active. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat again. The baby also flipped around between picture taking sessions (they had to do three different types of sonograms today). They also did a little bloodwork while I was there. We go back for another sonogram around 20 weeks to find out if it is a boy or a girl. We are going to try to schedule that for before the wedding so that we can give a good answer at the wedding to that frequently asked question. They seemed pretty pleased that I am still down 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I came home to have some ice cream to celebrate. :) The crown to rump length is now over 6cm, up from 3cm during the sonogram two weeks ago. I have my follow up doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.

No comments: