Wednesday, December 26, 2007

28 Week Checkup

I'm just 27 weeks and 6 days today, but I had the checkup today. I had the 3 hour glucose test with a midwife visit in the middle. The test was more horrible than last time and I felt a lot sicker after drinking the stuff. Ugh. I am so glad that it is over. I get the results back on Friday. They won't call if the results are good but they suggested I call to get the results either way.

The baby's heartbeat was good and he was measuring at 28 weeks. I also had my blood pressure checked and it was just fine. That's a big relief.

I am up a total of 7 pounds. So one pound less than last week.

I didn't get to eat breakfast before the test and I have been feeling extra hungry all day because of it. Even after my delicious dinner of baked beans on toast with cheddar cheese on top, I needed more. So I made some peanut butter balls. Mmmm. Protein is good. Mmmm.

No comments: