Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Water Baby...

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow just for a regular checkup. Last time I weighed myself I was up 4.5 pounds. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. I am also hoping to change my vitamin prescription tomorrow. I hate the current ones because the DHA pill stinks and tastes like fish. Sometimes for hours. So not cool.

The baby seems to really enjoy shower time. When I get into the shower and my belly gets into the water, he moves to get as much of himself into the direct spray as possible. My belly is almost triangular from his movements. It is actually indented in the sides as he pushes himself into a line along the outermost part of my belly to maximize his time in the hot water. I haven't tried a bath to see how he likes that. But my morning shower is much more amusing now that I can see him move around like that. :)

He's still pretty active most of the time. If I have caffeine it definitely perks him up for a bit.

We are still working on the details of my maternity leave. I have been getting more information from my office about what I can do. I think my boss will be pretty flexible with me and will help me find ways to make the most of the very limited leave I have available to me. I might be able to take my 3 weeks of paid leave and then work part-time from home for the rest of my time off to extend the amount of time I can be at home while still bringing in a bit of a paycheck. And I believe that while I am working part-time I also accrue some leave, but I'm not sure about that. One more question to add to the list...

No comments: