Monday, February 25, 2008

Belly button

My belly button has not yet popped out. But I think it will soon. It is showing definite signs of pooching out...

Today as I was waiting in line at McDs for some emergency lunch food, a stranger said Congrats to me. I was so focused on needing to eat and so not expecting a guy to comment to me about my pregnancy. I was startled. And then as I was getting my drink two women looked at me and asked somewhat incredulously "when are you due?!?" When I said 3 weeks they said I had a long way to go. I guess that is a good thing?

Tomorrow is an all day meeting at work. I have a bad attitude about it. It just seems overwhelming to me to sit in a chair and focus all day. I won't have a way to put my feet up. And it is an all day thing. I am not sure I can make it through all that...

Meanwhile the last of the baby clothes are in the washing machine. Almost everything Max owns has been washed with the special baby detergent. Within 90 minutes everything should be clean and dry and ready for him. Now I just have to find a place to keep it all. :)

1 comment:

mmmqq said...

And 90 minutes after that...