Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2 Kids and a Baby to say nothing of the cat...

Ok, so maybe not everyone knows Jerome K. Jerome...

So last night after dinner Max was being pretty active. He was active most of yesterday afternoon. Mark thinks it was because I was feeling stressed about the school meetings (which went well in the end). Since Max was visibly active, Mark and I called the kids over to look. I was also wearing a dress that had 2 vertical panels set into it, and Max was moving around between the black of the dress and the right-most panel which was grey. So it was pretty easy to point out to the kids where to look. So they saw him. And put their tiny hands on my tummy and felt him. It was the first time that they have been able to feel him, and the first time that Nik has tried. Nik then turned around and looked at the sonogram pictures on the fridge and commented that it was that baby that was in my tummy. It was so sweet. And such a great connection for him to make.

Today Max is just as active but I'm stuck at work instead of taking Max home to play with his brothers. :)

No comments: