Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Milk Chocolate = Nutrition, right?

I am delighted to announce that the first shipment of Fudge of the Month arrived today. I have 4 kinds of fudge in one convenient box. I have tried the raspberry milk chocolate fudge. It was good. I have orange cream, chocolate amaretto, and milk chocolate fudge still to sample. And then I will sample them all again and again until they are gone and I have to wait for the next shipment to arrive. I figured the milk part of the milk chocolate fudge was going to be good for Max. So that made it a reasonable thing to post on the baby blog. :)

Also I would like to express my disgruntled-ness that J. Lo named her baby Max. That was my name. And she took it. Along with Christina. And several other famous people. I can't even be bothered to name them.

Max was the name that Mark and I picked out. We both liked it. And we are going to stick with it. I just hope there are not lots of other Max's out there when he is starting school.

I met with my boss today and she agreed that a week from Friday will be my last day in the office. I will work from home between then and Max's arrival. I will then be home for 4 weeks on leave. And then I will be working part time (3 hours a day, ideally) for the other 8 weeks of my FMLA time off. It is nice to have that sorted out.

1 comment:

mmmqq said...

I was so inspired by your post yesterday that I went to CVS and bought a pack of 8 'fun-size' Twix bars and a Cadbury's milk chocolate bar. The Twix are seven shy now and the Cadbury's shrunken as well.