Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So hard to know...

It is so hard to know if the contraction-like sensations I am feeling are real or Braxton Hicks. They are happening more and more frequently and they are lasting for longer periods of time. So maybe I am starting to have Max. But then again, I have had other cramp-like contraction-like sensations over the past few weeks and they were all nothing. So I don't know. But it is possible that Max has decided to make an entrance tomorrow and he is gearing up now. I'd like to think that my son would inherit some of my traits. Although I perhaps didn't want obsessive schedule obedience to be the key trait. :) I assume that Max will look mostly like Mark, since Mark's first two kids look so much like him. But I won't know until I see Max. And even then his looks could change in the first few months. My white-haired nephew was born with black hair. I was born with very dark hair. My brother had black hair. And we all have light colored hair now (although mine is only "golden" because of M. David and the magic of boxes of hair dye).

So in summary, it is possible that I am actually feeling real contractions. Also possible that it is all fakery on the part of my body. Just tormenting me with my lack of control and lack of information. :)

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Yay!!! I think you will meet Max within 24 hours :)