Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still Waiting

I'm still feeling fine. And very happy about it. Max is still kicking around sometimes. And he had the hiccoughs earlier this morning. I've had a few little cramp-like sensations but nothing that says he is looking to make a move any time soon. But since I am back to feeling ok I am less concerned with his desire to stay put.

I still have a bit of a head cold but it seems to be clearing up without any major issues. I can't breathe, but my throat feels fine.

This morning Chloe was still very interested in being close to me and Mark when we were sleeping. She again came up to almost where our heads are in her quest for some snuggle time. But then when I was working earlier this morning she showed a complete lack of respect for me and Max. She jumped up on the right hand side of me and then decided that she wanted to sit on the arm of the chair on the left. So she just walked right on top of Max. I wish he had kicked her, but he was sleeping or resting or not interested in being hostile to the cat. So she got away with it. I was so surprized that I wasn't able to react. She is a funny cat.

My dentist appointment went well yesterday. Thanks to Max I avoided Xrays. How I hate them. And although Max has been changing my body chemistry and potentially sucking nutrients out of my teeth, I made it through the last 6 months with no issues. No cavities, no major issues at all. So all is well until I go back in 6 months and have to have the xrays done.

And now, time to get back to work...

No comments: