Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Single Digits...

So I said I was going to avoid the baby blog today because it would say 9 days. But then I just had to post.

I am finishing my work day from home. I am on the couch with my feet up on the ottoman, trying to make the swelling manageable. Chloe jumped up on the couch on my right side. There isn't much room there today because when I sat down she was sleeping on the left side of the couch. And I just sat in the empty spot (aka Mark's spot). Because there was limited space, Chloe wanted to get to the other side. And I watched her as she had to really prep to jump over me. Because I am just that much bigger than usual. She made it. And she made it in one jump. I have to say I am stunned, because my cat is an idiot. She falls down when doing every day cat things. She doesn't know how to absorb any of the impact of a jump. But yet she made it over me and Max.

She is still being very clingy in general. She is letting Mark pet her a lot. She is sleeping as close to me as she can. When I woke up this morning (after sleeping for 7 hours! woo hoo!) she was sleeping as snuggled up with Max as was possible. And yet she doesn't seem to be sleeping on the glider, glider ottoman, changing table, or crib in Max's room.

In other Max's Room Updates, I got all of his clothes unpacked into the dresser. He is one lucky boy. And I can't wait to start dressing him up and taking pictures. :)

4 comments:

Ruby said...

You?! Excited about taking pictures of the little guy? Never!

I expect something like 300 photos in the first 10 days ;-)

mmmqq said...

awww...you're gonna have a mama kitty! :)

mmmqq said...

ps--congrats on the good night's sleep!!

Shelley said...

I can't believe it is down to single digits!!!!!

I didn't think that you took pictures:)?