Monday, March 24, 2008

Questions kids ask...

I will try not to be disturbed by seeing that I am 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant... I know it it be true, but it isn't necessarily nice to see it in black and white...

Julian had some fun questions for me this morning:
This morning Julian said he is worried that it isn't safe for me to be home alone. Max might come and no one would be here. I told him Matt is home and lives nearby or I could call 911 or I could call Mark. He asked how far Mark's office was and I said 15-20 min and he said that wasn't bad.

He thinks Max will have hazel eyes like me and hopes Max will have dark hair like he does. He said he doesn't want to dye his hair. I said that was fine. He asked if people could have different color hair. We talked about Mark's hair being black and white but that mostly people have hair that is one color. I also told Julian that Max will most likely have blue eyes when he is born but they might change.

Julian also wanted to know if I would immediately be skinny again. I told him I would immediately be skinnier by the size of Max but that it would take a while for me to go back to my previous size. He seemed content with that answer. Funny enough he asked this question before I accidentally bumped into him with my belly during teethbrushing time.

There were some other general questions too. He asked about Max coming on Thursday. I said he would come on Thursday because the hospital would give me some medicine to help him come out. And that he needs to come out then because the placenta is what keeps Max healthy and it wouldn't necessarily do a good job after Thursday. He seemed content with that. And he asked if Max would come before then and I told him we didn't know. We just knew it would be no later than Thursday.

No comments: