Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One last day...

I decided to start my maternity leave today. That gives me today to rest and nap. And also to try to finish nesting. There are things I would like to get done. But on the other hand, if all I do is nap then that will be good enough as well. Mark agreed to stay home with me today too. Which is nice, because I feel very emotionally needy at the moment and I didn't really want him to not be where I was. So today is our last day to be at home by ourselves. Tomorrow morning we will go to the hospital and Max will be born. It seems more than a little scary to know that such a big change is coming. I guess it says something about pregnancy that I can be almost 41 weeks pregnant and still in some sort of denial about a baby being the end result of all of this. :)

I'm glad to have this day of rest to get prepared.

Unless he decides to show up today. Which would be fine by me. :)

No comments: