Monday, March 17, 2008

No news...

I was quite sick over the weekend. The baby books said that hormone shift to prepare for work can cause queasiness. So I was hopeful. But now I feel better. And I have to say that I am totally fine with not feeling sick like that yesterday. From 11pm on Saturday to about 3pm on Sunday I wasn't able to keep anything down. It was not a fun time. But now I feel fine again. So I will go back to waiting and wondering. :)

Max is still plenty active, although he has seemed to slow down on his kicking. I think he is totally out of room in there. And all the books say that he should start kicking less as he runs out of room.

Time to get to work...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're doing ok and are getting ready for the big day! It sounds like your hormones are gearing up for it; sorry you were so sick!

Ruby said...

bummer, no St Patty's Max. Alas. Hope you feel better!